Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Introducing Angela Phillips

I have been a 4th and 5th grade learning leader at Chets Creek Elementary for eight years. In addition to teaching children, I have also had the opportunity to serve as an academic coach of mathematics and science in third, fourth, and fifth grade during the last six years. As an instructional coach, I offer professional development through weekly teacher meetings, periodic book studies, hosting demonstration lessons, and offering feedback to teachers on instructional practices while observing and co-teaching with them in their classrooms.

2 comments:

Dorry Lopez said...

Hi Angela,
I am so happy for you that you get to go to Hollywood, CA, and learn so many new things! Be sure and tell me everything you learn! You know that I will be keeping up with you and the venturous team of travelers through the live video blog! Have fun!

Love,
Dorry Lopez

T-Cubed said...

For any person reading this and wondering who the best teacher of mathematics in the world is, her name is Angellica!